Friday, September 7, 2018

My story Synopsis


Hi there,

I am TSV Raghavan & this is my story published by Amazon Kindle.

The following is the link to my shelf in Amazon Kindle:


The synopsis for the story is enclosed here with.

Happy reading:

Paanye Lagoon Thakur-Synopsis

(My regards Thakur)

Thakur Ranjit Singh Chauhan is a rich landlord who also becomes a career police officer.

One day during a raging gun battle with a notorious dacoit, his assistant, one cop called Vijay Singh sacrifices his own life while saving Ranjit Singh.

As a mark of respect for his assistant, Thakur Ranjit Singh adopts Vijay Singh’s orphaned son and makes him Prithvi Singh Chauhan.

This story reaches its nerve shattering climax while describing the relationship between adopted father & son.

No comments:

Post a Comment