Sunday, September 16, 2018

My story - Synopsis


Hi there,

I am TSV Raghavan & this is my story published by Amazon Kindle.

The following is the link to my shelf in Amazon Kindle:


The synopsis for the story is enclosed here with.

Happy reading:
                                                                Progeny- Synopsis

Devarajan is a notorious don who has his own mob of gangsters.

Devarajan and his gang are at constant loggerheads with another gang led my one Kattai Pakkiri.

Devarajan’s younger brother Sunderarajan is a genuinely nice guy who despite being already married, falls in love with a beautiful girl called Sanjana.

The story takes a strange twist when Sunderarajan’s wife and Sanjana both get pregnant at the same time and are admitted in the same hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment