Tuesday, May 3, 2016

SQUARE PEG- AUTOBIOGRAPHY

 In my second year a friend of mine called Pradeep taught me accounts. 

Unfortunately he is no more now. In 1970 I went to Delhi and stayed there for 


couple of days. Every five years we used to visit south, stay in Triplicane in 

Chennai in my aunt’s house and visit other places. My Aunt and uncle are 

both 

no more. So is the uncle who used to take me to restaurants. In my second 

year I went to Chennai after five years.    

Despite my studying hard, I managed to get only 57 percent. In my final exam 

worked on my costing subject, and got 65 percent after working very very 

hard. 

Thus I cleared my graduation with first class on 13th May 1978. It was my 

friend Vincent’s birthday too and he treated us all with hot oily snacks in the 48 

degree heat. It made me drink 32 glasses of water in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment