Friday, May 20, 2016

SQUARE PEG- AUTOBIOGRAPHY

On May 1st 2015, we shifted from Thiruvanmiyur to Velachery just because I 

needed a ground floor flat and my brother lived in the same block. A new lady 

attendant was put for me and I started walking, and slowly began to go to the 

washroom, brush my teeth, wear my clothes etc. The name of the lady was 

Mrs. Margadam. She left in September 2015. By then I had begun taking bath 

and shaving regularly. On my birthday 15th November, 23rd November, and 

30th November of the same year there was a heavy downpour in Chennai. I 

and my mother escaped to my brother’s flat in Chennai. My flat in Ramapuram 

which was in ground floor almost drowned. Our tenant and we lost lacs of Rs. 

in property and papers. It was horrible. Several people in the state lost their 

lives and property.  

No comments:

Post a Comment