Monday, June 3, 2019

Spiritualism

The boy looked heavenwards.’’ What seemed to be a boon then turned out to be a bane.’’ The old man was now talking to himself.

‘’ Thanks to my detailed knowledge of the gang’s activities I could locate and retrieve several stashes which could have otherwise been claimed by my fellow criminals too but who were now either already dead or were in prison.’’
                                **************
‘ Here it comes.’ The boy thought.

‘’ Cunning that I was I vanished successfully along with my ill gotten gains.’’
By now the boy had begun suspecting strongly that this wily old man had probably sold his gang down the river and had squealed against them to the cops. 

As a reward for this unspeakable devilry they had allowed him to disappear without a trace.
                                ************

No comments:

Post a Comment